Position: Licensed Clinical Program Manager, United States Therapist Recruitment Fellowship
Immediate Report: Chief Executive Officer
Job Supervision Duty: USTR Fellow
Fathers’ UpLift is the country’s first mental health and substance abuse treatment facility for fathers and families, helping fathers become and remain emotionally stable for their children. Fathers’ UpLift uses peer coaching, father-child therapy, training, youth programs, and support for incarcerated and recently released fathers to honor and rehabilitate the relationship between thousands of fathers and families nationally. In their outpatient clinic, over 800 fathers and families receive mental health services from clinicians trained in trauma who reflect the population served. Outside of the clinic, Fathers’ UpLift partners with community centers, substance abuse programs, and other agencies to build a holistic approach to helping fathers rebuild their lives and their relationship with their family.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create/Maintain syllabus & lesson plans for Skill Development trainings for USTR Fellows
- Interview USTR Fellows
- Manages clinical contacts & notes for Fellows in all electronic databases
- With approval prepare Fellow decision letters and contracts. Send those decision letters and contracts to incoming Fellows and track the return of those signed-by-the selected Fellows in a timely manner.
- Coordinates activities in the areas of recruitment, supervision, and administrative issues education, training. (Summer recruitment for Fellows)
- Identify new partnerships with Colleges & Universities while corresponding with assigned school contacts upon selection of Fellows.
- Completes initial screening of applications and coordinate interviews.
- Contribute to the extension of Fathers’ UpLift course for Future Therapists, with a specific focus on skill development (with attention to the importance of customer service, code of ethics, diagnosis, engagement, assessment, evaluation, and other foundational topics).
- Continue to update and integrate new material to course over time.
- Assist in teaching and obtaining CEU certifications for the course.
- Coordinate guest lectures to talk about specific skills applicable to the field
- Coordinate schedules to align with the academic calendar
- Create and distribute assessments to identify areas of growth for each fellow
- Maintain accurate progress documentation for each fellow
- Conduct bi-monthly evaluations for each fellow.
- Lead projects that outsource course content and participation.
Placement and Promotion of USTR Fellows:
- Leverage the local and national network of Fathers’ UpLift to find placements for each USTR Fellow upon graduating.
- Create opportunity for USTR Fellows to connect to recruiters and agencies searching for talent in the Fathers’ UpLift network which include local and national non-profit and for profit organizations.
- Promote the talents of each USTR Fellow on social media, our newsletter and other various networks within the community and abroad.
- Provide clinical and operational supervision weekly.
- Organizes meetings for all interns prior to formal yearly evaluations
- Ensures that performance evaluations (fall and spring) are completed.
- Files performance evaluations.
- Participate in quarterly meetings with school liaison & intern
- Ensure that each fellow maintain a consistent and active caseload
- Ensure that each student receives adequate opportunities to gain hands-on-experience.
- Evaluate USTR Fellows paperwork and provide ongoing case consultation when needed on an ongoing basis. Evaluated documentation will include but not be limited to: reviewing and signing off on Biopsychosocial assessments (approving and reviewing diagnoses), clinical formulations, treatment plans, and all clinical notes.
Skills & Abilities/Competencies are required:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to anticipate and plan.
- Ability to multi-task and organize information.
- Ability to be very detail-oriented and at the same time be able to be focused on the broad goal(s) of the program.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Self – motivated
- Critical thinker
- Ability to work as a part of a team of Managers
- Working knowledge of computerized software programs to include Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to be an effective liaison and excellent professional representative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to take notes quickly at Training Committee meetings
Master of Social Work (MSW) Licensed Independent Social Worker (LICSW)/ Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) [Licensed in Massachusett].